We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition and always on time. We partner only with reputed courier companies to ship your orders. Our outer packaging does not have any branding, marking or product description to ensure you can have your order delivered anywhere without disclosing the contents of the package.
For order above AED 250, shipping is absolutely free anywhere within the UAE. For orders below AED 250 there is a nominal fee of AED 20 charged.
We endeavor to dispatch your order within 2-3 hours. You can expect your order to be delivered to you within the same working day in Dubai, if the order is placed before 2pm and in 2-3 days for other locations in the UAE. You can track your order online once it is dispatched. While we shall endeavor to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product availability. We will keep you updated via email.
- Please note all items (except gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price unless specified otherwise by you.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to track and locate their delivered package. If you are unable to locate your delivered package contact us immediately.
- All parcels are insured and there is a limited time frame to file a claim. If we are beyond the claim time frame, Tiffany’s is limited on the actions it can take. Please note the shipping address must be correct to file a claim.
- Products that are sold as packs cannot be returned as individual items.
- We offer Aramex Priority Mail® at an additional charge. Shipping fees are calculated in your online shopping cart.
- Guaranteed delivery does not apply in the event of service interruptions or failures caused by events beyond Tiffanys-pink.com’s control – such as customer/recipient unavailability, incomplete or wrong address, mechanical delays, weather delays and natural disasters.
Tiffany needs to be contacted within 3 business days of the delivery date documented on the Aramex tracking system. International shipping methods vary.
Tiffany ships all orders to the shipping address provided by the customer. In the “My account” section of the website, we offer the customer the opportunity to update or change the shipping address prior to completing the order online. If the customer does not properly update the shipping address before completing the order Tiffany must be immediately contacted to see if the information can be corrected. Tiffany is proud at the speed we ship. If we are not notified within an hour it is highly unlikely the correction can be made. If the package has already shipped, there is a very limited amount of support we can assist with, but we will go over our options to help get your package on the right track.
- Customers are responsible for submitting the complete required address information:
- Recipients name
- Apartment/Villa numbers
- Building names such as tower names
- Any known landmarks nearby
- Valid telephone/mobile number
- Please note we cannot ship o p o boxes and no parcels can be left without a signature
- Valid photo id must be shown to the delivery driver
The Tiffany’s shipping labels are generated by a computerized shipping tool it creates the label based on the information you have given in ‘my account’. If any of your information is incorrect the shipping label may be created incorrectly. Tiffany is not responsible for any additional charges needed to reship or retrieve a package. Tiffany is not responsible for any lost packages whereby the address was incorrectly provided.
Reasons for Possible Delay:
- Invalid or incomplete address- We ship to the address you provided on your order and this is listed on your confirmation email.
- Did not supply a valid telephone number on order
- Import Customs Delay – your country flags the “lingerie import”
- Delivery address does not have regular daily delivery service
- Weather Delays
- Mechanical Delays
- Attempts made to deliver and no one is available to sign for the package