Order Process FAQs
Tiffany needs to be contacted within 3 business days of the delivery date documented on the Aramex tracking system. International shipping methods vary.
We are a specialty company and make limited quantities of our apparel and accessories. Not all items that sell out will be re-stocked. If we are expecting to re-stock the item we will show an “expected shipping date” on the order confirmation.
You are able to save items in your shopping cart once you have logged on to the site. However, we do not recommend holding items in your bag for over a week. We are a specialty company and once an item sells out, the item will automatically be removed from your bag.
We do offer a gift wrap service, we will gift box your order in a premium branded gift box.
- Gift packaging will include the following:
- Prices will be removed
- Items will be wrapped in tissue
- All items will be placed in one premium branded gift box per order
Select the gift box option at step two in your shopping cart at checkout.
Your gift packaging is not refundable.
We accept Visa and MasterCard and Tiffany’s Pink Reward Cards.
Your credit card will be authorized for the entire amount of the order at the time of purchase. The card will then be charged when the order is shipped. We will send you an email confirmation once you have completed the order.
The “charges” that are appearing on your card account are pre-authorization holds. They are not charges; however, your card company may be temporarily holding those funds. Your card may have been declined for one of the following reasons:
- Your BILLING address entered does not exactly match the BILLING address that your card company has on file.
- Your card company is declining your transaction because of insufficient funds or another reason from your card company.
- Please contact your card company to release any pending holds from Tiffany’s if you received an ERROR response that matches any of the reasons above. Tiffany’s has no control of the grace period for releasing authorized funds, particularly debit card funds.
If your order fits all authorization criteria, then all orders placed Saturday-Thursday before 2 PM ship out the same business day, pending any unexpected delays. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed and shipped on the next business day. If an item is on backorder, the item will ship out once it passes our quality control process.
You will have the opportunity to enter in your discount code during Step One of the Checkout process.